In this session, we will demonstrate how to acquire, analyze, and visualize time-based signals and spectra in both MATLAB and Simulink. Using specific examples, we will provide an overview of common signal processing tasks, such as generating signals from mathematical equations, representing and manipulating discrete-time signals as vectors and matrices, designing and implementing digital filters, computing Fourier transformations and power spectra, and visualizing signals in both the time and frequency domains.
- Generating and plotting signals in the time domain
- Computing and interpreting the Discrete Fourier Transformation
- Plotting amplitude and power spectra in the frequency domain
- Working with additive noise and other random processes
- Designing, analyzing, and simulating digital filters
- Representing numbers and performing computations in fixed-point formats
- Modeling and simulating signal processing systems as block diagrams
This seminar will meet in the University Center Crest Room.
Please register for "MATLAB 2 (Technical Seminar)" at https://workshop.utk.edu/workshop.php?id=6&focus=4
Tuesday, 05 November, 2013
Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Knoxville, TN 37996
See all events at this location