Summer School Housing
If you choose to live on campus during summer school, you’ll live in Massey Hall, a traditional-style residence hall that features air-conditioned double-occupancy rooms with large community bathrooms on each floor.
Rising sophomores, juniors, and seniors may choose to live off campus in a housing option of their choice.
Incoming freshmen, we've outlined your housing options here.
Dates & Deadlines for Continuing Students
- February 27, 2013–Priority registration begins
- March 5–Registration begins for Seniors
- March 7–Registration begins for Juniors
- March 12–Registration begins for Sophomores
- March 14–Registration begins for Freshmen
- May 8–Mini session begins
- May 29–Mini session ends
- May 30–First and full summer sessions begin
- July 3–First summer session ends
- July 8–Second summer session begins
- Aug 9–Second and full summer sessions end
- Note: These dates are tentative and subject to change