Tuition & Fees (based on hours taken)
The exact costs for tuition and fees for summer school depends upon the number of hours that you take and, in some cases, the specific courses.
University policy requires all freshmen to live on-campus in university residence halls unless commuting from the home of their parent or legal guardian.
UT offers a convenient meal plan for eating on campus during the summer.
Freshmen may bring their cars to campus, but they must purchase a parking pass.
Please visit the Parking & Transit Services website for current information regarding transportation and rates.
Dates & Deadlines for Incoming Freshmen
- May 1, 2013—Deadline to confirm enrollment
- June 3–July 10—Orientation for incoming students
- July 8—Second summer session begins
- Aug 9—Second summer session ends
- Aug 21—Fall classes begin