You’ll live in Massey Hall, a traditional-style residence hall that houses approximately 582 women and men. Massey features air-conditioned double-occupancy rooms, with large community bathrooms on each floor.
Once you’ve paid your confirmation fee, we’ll send a message to your UTK email account with instructions about applying for summer housing.
Cost of housing and other information will be provided as available.
University policy requires all freshmen to live on-campus in university residence halls unless commuting from the home of their parent or legal guardian.
Dates & Deadlines for Incoming Freshmen
- May 1, 2013—Deadline to confirm enrollment
- June 3–July 10—Orientation for incoming students
- July 8—Second summer session begins
- Aug 9—Second summer session ends
- Aug 21—Fall classes begin