College Visiting Students
Summer school is open for students visiting from other colleges or universities. College visiting students are those who attend another college or university as a full-time student in good standing and who intend to return to the their college after the summer term has ended.
To see a listing of courses available during the summer, please view the timetable of classes. Courses that were offered during previous summer sessions are currently available. This summer's timetable will be available on February 18, 2013.
Registration will begin on February 27, and will continue until classes begin for each session. Some summer courses are very popular and will fill rapidly. Earlier registration is highly advised.
It is in your best interest to discuss the course(s) your are interested in taking at UT with your home institution advisor to ensure they will transfer back.
To apply for admission, follow the steps outlined on the Office of Undergraduate Admissions website.
If you attended summer school in the past and wish to order a transcript, please visit the Office of the University Registrar.
Dates & Deadlines for College Visiting Students
- February 18, 2013–Timetable of classes available
- February 27–Registration begins
- May 15–Deadline for applying for full summer session courses
- May 15–Deadline for applying for first summer session courses
- May 30–First and full summer sessions begin
- June 15–Deadline for applying for second summer session courses
- July 3–First summer session ends
- July 8–Second summer session begins
- Aug 9–Second and full summer sessions end