Here’s what you need to know:
- Review CDC guidance on groups at high risk.
- Remote learning and teaching are options for students and faculty who need to stay home.
- Telework, flexible scheduling, and other arrangements are encouraged to protect employees at high risk.
The university is taking measures to help protect faculty, staff, and students who are at high risk for severe illness from COVID-19 or who are living with or caring for someone at high risk.
University efforts include:
- Encouragement of telework and flexible scheduling
- Continued development of remote learning and teaching options for students and faculty who need to stay home
- Availability of protective measures for those on campus
- Encouragement of employees in high-risk groups to work with supervisors to develop alternate work arrangements and protective measures
- Expectations for supervisors to be understanding of the needs of those at high risk and to work with them to develop options for flexible scheduling, protective measures, remote work, etc.