Here’s what you need to know:
- The Office of Research and Engagement website has the latest updates on research activities.
- Guidance for research associates includes topics such as current research level of operations, research facilities, and responsible conduct of research.
The Office of Research and Engagement website is the best source of information about research activities.
Information about research operations during COVID-19 includes:
- Guidance for on-campus laboratory-based research, including health safety plans, requests for approval of longer-term experiments, research programs involving animals, core facilities, safe hibernation of laboratories, and visitors to laboratories
- Guidance on human subject research, including HRPP/IRB operations, in-person contact with research participants, IRB requests, new studies, and other topics
- Guidance on field-based or off-campus research, including travel and safety information