Volunteers Needed to Help Assemble Wellness KitsJuly 09, 2020
The university has ordered masks and gaiters for every student and employee, which will be distributed before the semester begins. That means 50,000 wellness kits must be assembled, and volunteers are needed.
Please consider signing up for a two-hour shift between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Tuesday through Thursday, July 28–30.
Information for volunteers:
Enter through the lower-level media entrance of Thompson-Boling Arena to check in. The rest of the doors will be locked.
Please contact Tyger Glauser Nicholas at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Only UT employees and students are eligible to volunteer.
- Check your temperature and complete the self-screening form before coming to campus.
- Wear a mask. We will provide gloves for everyone and masks for anyone who needs one.
- Assembly setup will be socially distanced on the floor of Thompson-Boling Arena.
- Refreshments will be provided throughout the day.