College of Architecture and Design Founded
The College of Architecture and Design was founded in 1965 as a school under the direction of Dean Bill Lacy. Interior architecture, first taught in 1918, joined the college in 1997 and was renamed the School of Interior Design. A 2008 partnership with the Herbert College of Agriculture established the School of Landscape Architecture. The graphic design school began accepting students in 2019.